Southern Leyte - 3rd edition (Flights)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys, we can now book our flights to Tacloban, Leyte

Cebu Pacific Air

Here's the trip you selected. Please confirm the flight details and price. Then click the 'Confirm Now!' button to move to the next step. Outbound Travel
5J.gif
5J651 Manila
Tacloban Wed, 27 Dec
Depart/Arrive 0510/0620 Inbound Travel
5J.gif
5J658 Tacloban
Manila Sat, 30 Dec
Depart/Arrive 1645/1755 Air Fare Cost Type of Guest Travellers Net Tax
Total Adult: 1 PHP 1,776.00 PHP 1,842.72 (details) PHP 3,618.72 each Total: PHP 3,618.72

Philippine Airlines ticket costs P8k plus. Suggest we go with Cebu pacific.

BTW, a diver friend, Marijo Caronongan is joining us.

A bit OT but here goes...

I just got my OW certification last Nov 2005.... Been diving ever since. I have lived in Leyte (Isabel-Leyte, about 2-3 hours ride from Southern Leyte and 2-3 hours ride from Tacloban) for the duration of my teenage years yet i never knew or heard about diving in Southern Leyte (or plain scuba diving for that matter). And I go home there every Christmas! And i never logged a single dive in Leyte!!!!!

Now that Caloy has opened the door to Southern Leyte for all of us here in PPD, I feel that you should visit my place in Isabel if you still have time then join you guys diving there. Sounds like a plan? Oh I think so. :D

clgsamson:
20 kilos check in baggage, 7 kilos hand carry. Same as Philippine Airlines, but if you have a PAL sports plus privilege that's an add'l 30 kilos more.

Caloy,

That's good - can I apply online?

caimera:
A bit OT but here goes...

I just got my OW certification last Nov 2005.... Been diving ever since. I have lived in Leyte (Isabel-Leyte, about 2-3 hours ride from Southern Leyte and 2-3 hours ride from Tacloban) for the duration of my teenage years yet i never knew or heard about diving in Southern Leyte (or plain scuba diving for that matter). And I go home there every Christmas! And i never logged a single dive in Leyte!!!!!

Now that Caloy has opened the door to Southern Leyte for all of us here in PPD, I feel that you should visit my place in Isabel if you still have time then join you guys diving there. Sounds like a plan? Oh I think so. :D
Micmac, fyi some of of the PPDers are going to Southern Leyte on in December. We are booked to stay at Sogod bay Scuba Resort ( scubabayscubaresort.com ) from Dec. 27 to Dec. 30. An X'mas DOR of some sort.

The pasaways - thepurplehammerhead (larry), pakman (mike), subzero (enrique), midwestdvr (Gio), Matthew. Jonix, me and my wife Myra, bcd1 (Bobby) and his gf Sharon, marijo caronongan (non-sb member but a pasaway, great lady and single).

Dunno if Spoon and Mons are still interested.

Are those rates for "locals" only?

Back
Top Bottom