Anilao Dive planning July 16-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello there gang,
This willbe my first window to dive Anilao... just wondering if anyone's going out that weekend.. If anyone is free mid week also I'll probably go.... Oh BTW maybe a Makati/Manila gimik too

Here's my loose schedule

Anilao 16 - 18 jul
Anilao 22-23 Jul
PG 24-26 Jul

All dates are subject to change depending on hangovers and bar availability (sorry I'm on vacation ya know)

15 - 16 am game ! recreational dives only though

Ben_ca:
Hello there gang,
This willbe my first window to dive Anilao... just wondering if anyone's going out that weekend.. If anyone is free mid week also I'll probably go.... Oh BTW maybe a Makati/Manila gimik too

Here's my loose schedule

Anilao 16 - 18 jul
Anilao 22-23 Jul
PG 24-26 Jul

All dates are subject to change depending on hangovers and bar availability (sorry I'm on vacation ya know)

ah nitrox ...good good...

the only variable now is the waves..... if it would permit diving at that time

Unfortunately, I'll be on vacation those days. I can make the 15th but that's the latest.

shouldn't you be flying now.

have a safe trip. by the time you get to philipine air space the storm should have calmed down. else.... a bumpy ride....

do they still have the Globe at SFO airport that has "shampoo" inside , i like spinning that globe ......:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom