Toko's Open at Atlantis PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eagerbeaver

Contributor
Reaction score
Not quite ready to post photos yet, but Toko's restaurant is finally open and serving food in Atlantis.

Everything is totally new and state of the art. Toko's restaurant has everything from a complete daily buffet breakfast to Mongolian BBQ lunches, theme nights and daily changing blackboard specials along with an a la carte menu, pizza, pasta , salads and snacks. We promise satisfaction, but rather than come across prejudice I will let the belly's which have tried it speak for themselves!

Safe to say there is nothing else like this in PG - or anywhere near.

I look forward to buying a beer for any Scubaboarders who turn up and want to taste the exciting menus.

Cheers,

Matt.

matt_reed:
Not quite ready to post photos yet, but Toko's restaurant is finally open and serving food in Atlantis.

Everything is totally new and state of the art. Toko's restaurant has everything from a complete daily buffet breakfast to Mongolian BBQ lunches, theme nights and daily changing blackboard specials along with an a la carte menu, pizza, pasta , salads and snacks. We promise satisfaction, but rather than come across prejudice I will let the belly's which have tried it speak for themselves!

Safe to say there is nothing else like this in PG - or anywhere near.

I look forward to buying a beer for any Scubaboarders who turn up and want to taste the exciting menus.

Cheers,

Matt.
you're on, Matt....can we come in wetsuits?:wink:

HA! I'll be there with Ami on the 13th. She doesn't drink much, so I'll have hers...:D

Seriously, the food was great before, so I can't wait to try out the new menu Matt.

I'm stuck in Vancouver right now, the Cathay flight is 2 hours late.

Wetsuits shouldn't be a problem - please just don't drip in my food !

Some shots to wet your appetite!

063428.jpg

063446.jpg

110341.jpg

110418.jpg

more soon...

Wow, the place sure looks a lot different from when I left with all the construction. Looks great!

Caloy, find the wheel on your mouse and scroll back up and look at the pictures....

please. :D

Hi, nice joint. Whereabouts is this place? Puerto Galera? If you could be more specific I'll text message my brother who works in one of the Scuba shops, he's poor and could do with the free ale :D

Back
Top Bottom