Big Apple Dive Resort Dive Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
im not sure if im posting this to the right thread classification.

You guys can contact Zaida (sabang, Puerto Galera) at 09216305653

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dive prices for packages until 15.Dec.2006:

3 dives per day:
·Inclusive tank, weights and guiding 2250 pesos.
·Inclusive tank, weight, guiding and equipment 2750 pesos.
·Additional 350 pesos for the night dive.

Weekend package:
·4 dives inclusive tank, weight, guiding and equipment 3600Php

5 days package:
·10 dives inclusive tank, weight, guiding and equipment 8500Php
·Additional 350 pesos for the night dive.

7 days package:
·14 dives inclusive tank, weight, guiding and equipment 11200 pesos.

Course package:
·Open water, advanced open water and Nitrox courses 500USD

does it include accommodations? if not, then you're going to have to be on a diet of noodles or wasabe and rice to continue diving in PG.

Go rack your dive numbers in Anilao instead, cheaper.

edti: I believe this should in the Trips and Local Marketplace" subforum.

hmm. . . cheap enough for PG rate standards, can always stay at a cheap hotel somewhere in sabang beach.

tempting :eek:

Ya, rates are cheap. I never dove in PG but inquired once and most of them were charging 20usd/dive.

Ish: what cheap hotel are you referring to in sabang beach? :) I've been wanting to dive PG but some say its cheaper pa if you get the boat from anilao

coming from AquaV u can do 3 dives with packed lunch for 2,500 . . that rate though is with Norman Garcia before. Should be at least 4 or 5 in a boat. Staying an overnighter in Sabang would be better and then dive again the next day. :D The only place I know that's cheap is either Sha Che or Sunsplash, but that is in Small La Laguna. . not recommended if you are lugging all of your gear to Sabang Beach.

P750 or less is reasonable but I'll feel bad if the dive were less than an hour. P1000 per dive is ok as long as they let you dive as long as you want - and deco if needed - which will probably be more than an hour if shallow. I'd feel bad if I had to pay 20USD for a single dive and was told to surface in 30 mins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom