Mike Veitch Photos and PI Diving in latest BSAC Dive Mag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ohh, I finally opened the Oct issue of Dive (the BSAC's magazine) and low and behold there is a two page spread photo of Mike Veitch's coleman shrimps! and a multipage article on diving in the Philippines along with more of Mike's PI shots. I'll try to scan and post it later.

Can't wait to see it!

Should get my copy of the October DIVE magazine in a week or so....., can't wait to see Veitchy's pics :wink: :D.

BTW on Dive's website www.divemagazine.co.uk there is an option to read a portion of the magazine online.
There's a possibility that the selection on the website will include the photos...

The shamelessly self-promoting git is in this month's Asian Diver mag as well.

Can't hide from him...

OK here's the 1st page of the PI diving article with Mike Veitch's coleman shrimps. I've scanned the entire article but its a whopping 4mb. If I email it to someone, can they host it and link to this thread? Good article covering all the major dive areas in the PI, but they FORGOT Anilao!!! Didn't Mike take that shot of the coleman's in Anilao?

MVDiveMag.jpg

thepurplehammerhead:
The shamelessly self-promoting git is in this month's Asian Diver mag as well.

Can't hide from him...

No wonder he can afford to get down to Bali... :wink:

pakman:
OK here's the 1st page of the PI diving article with Mike Veitch's coleman shrimps. I've scanned the entire article but its a whopping 4mb. If I email it to someone, can they host it and link to this thread? Good article covering all the major dive areas in the PI, but they FORGOT Anilao!!! Didn't Mike take that shot of the coleman's in Anilao?

MVDiveMag.jpg
Yes in Basura. Simon, Dennis and I have some photos of them colemans too....

clgsamson:
Yes in Basura. Simon, Dennis and I have some photos of them colemans too....

Ha and they didn't mention Anilao in the article!

can we make a list of stores or diveshops that carry certain magazines, such as this (DIVE), Asian Diver, Scubadiver Australasia and Scubaglobe. Dont seem to find some of these dive magazines in local bookstores or even the magazine stands. The usual mag i see in stores is Sport Diver which is too dang expensive (365.00) and features mostly pacific diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom