puerto galera for non-divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CLA

Reaction score
Hi,

What Puerto Galera resorts can you recommend for non-divers? And what day time activities can non-divers do there? Trying to convince some land lovers to come with us on a dive trip but we have to make sure they'll also have a good time on the surface.

Cathy

I'm trying to remember which resort had a nice pool. Mabuhay?

Non diving things to do...

1. They can hire a bangka and head out to one of the nicer beaches. Have the resort pack a picnic. Some may even arrange a BBQ
2. I hate them with a passion but there are waverunners available for rent from Sabang beach.
3. Play golf
4. Go site seeing to the waterfalls
5. [My favorite] force the non-divers at gun point to take a discover scuba or open water course!!!

if this was a poll, no.5 would win hands down.

Just go to white beach. Its not really for divers but there's 1 dive shop in that area. Bars are just beside each other. You can go on a banana boat, waverunners and those "donuts" whatever you call them.

After the intro dive, chug on some pitchers of mindoro sling by the beach. :)

Coco Beach!! I got this in my email from some travel agency. Very good deal actually. Lots of freebie things to do, they can even try Pool Intro Dive for free. :D

You can contact them instead on the diving fees.

cid_Sem_Break_2006_-_small.jpg

FREEBIES!

Daily boat transfer to visit a different beach
Coco Jump!
Henna tattoo
Pica-pica (finger food) at the Barracuda Bar at midnight!
Introduction to Scuba Diving!

Good recommended Coco Beach ....nice beaches:popcorn:

i remember before, in my non-diving days (ahem), that one of their activities is a tour in their glass boats...for those who want to have a glimpse of the underwater life but doesnt want to wear a lifejacket and go snorkel.

i cant remember how the food taste like anymore.

ishbaby:
Coco Beach!! I got this in my email from some travel agency. Very good deal actually. Lots of freebie things to do, they can even try Pool Intro Dive for free. :D

You can contact them instead on the diving fees.

FREEBIES!

Daily boat transfer to visit a different beach
Coco Jump!
Henna tattoo
Pica-pica (finger food) at the Barracuda Bar at midnight!
Introduction to Scuba Diving!

Thanks guys. Ish, cocobeach sounds really tempting. Maybe I'll skip a few dives myself. I hope they'll give us the same offer after Nov 6. Pak, they've already tried intro but sadly, it just ain't their thang.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom