Diving Anilao Nov 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabum2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys & gals,
Since our Anilao trip date is rapidly approaching, I was wondering if anyone would like to head down Anilao way and meet up with Leslie & I for some diving. We get in on Nov 12 and leave on Nov 25, so I thought I would throw out Saturday Nov 18 as a possible date.

Leslie & I are staying at Club Ocellaris with six others and we could meet there or we can also meet you at another resort or shop if you have a favorite. We're flexible on places and days.

Due to the overwhelming response to my solicitation to go diving, I'm afraid I'll have to pare down the folks who are wanting to dive with us. We wouldn't want Club O to be known as a cattle boat operation, would we?

With that in mind, I decided that the people who bring me the most presents, tallied by point value, get to dive with us. Here's the rating system:

A beer - 1 point
A nice jazz ciggie - 5 points
A good looking female stripper - 10 points

Now please, don't reply all at once or else SB's servers may go down again.

Cheers - M

i won't be in PI.... but i will give 20 points to anyone who brings me a good looking female stripper....

scubabum2:
Due to the overwhelming response to my solicitation to go diving, I'm afraid I'll have to pare down the folks who are wanting to dive with us. We wouldn't want Club O to be known as a cattle boat operation, would we?

With that in mind, I decided that the people who bring me the most presents, tallied by point value, get to dive with us. Here's the rating system:

A beer - 1 point
A nice jazz ciggie - 5 points
A good looking female stripper - 10 points

Now please, don't reply all at once or else SB's servers may go down again.

Cheers - M
i can't go down... have to go south...

but if you do get a good looking female stripper can you take videos!? :eyebrow:

Jag

shugar:
i can't go down... have to go south...

but if you do get a good looking female stripper can you take videos!? :eyebrow:

Jag

I'll have the camcorder with me. If no one offers up a stripper, maybe try some Jackass stunts. Or I'm sure the stingrays will be attacking people in the boat, since they're all doing that now days. Nothing like some good impalement footage.

do you cover the plane tickets?

Mike Veitch:
i won't be in PI.... but i will give 20 points to anyone who brings me a good looking female stripper....

edit: hey scubabum, if u do a day trip to galera, it would be nice. i have scheduled dives in galera then.

rhadamantus:
do you cover the plane tickets?

edit: hey scubabum, if u do a day trip to galera, it would be nice. i have scheduled dives in galera then.

hmmm...a road trip....to another prime diving spot....with new friends....curious....

So how much time do you think it would take to get from Anilao to Galera? I suppose a ferry runs from Batangas to Galera a few times a day too? I'll do a few searches and also check out the cost.

scubabum2:
hmmm...a road trip....to another prime diving spot....with new friends....curious....

So how much time do you think it would take to get from Anilao to Galera? I suppose a ferry runs from Batangas to Galera a few times a day too? I'll do a few searches and also check out the cost.

1 hour from anilao to PG using those huge bankas like those from atlantis or asia divers. try asking them for rates.

nov 18, i can't commit yet because of work, but i'll try. when are you leaving for the PI?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom