Sabang Inn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcolman

Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking about the Sabang Inn for my dive operator and accomodations on my upcoming trip to PG this March.

Any comments appreciated, particularly on how they do with advanced divers and photographers.

TNX.

Rick Colman

I can't say enough good things about Sabang Inn. EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! If you need more info send me message.

Welcome to ppd..Rick

dove with them a couple of months ago. the place has very good rates. problem is they do only 3 dives a day. and no night dives unless there are at least 3 divers. didnt get to do any night dives with them since no one else wanted to go.
they also do not serve dinner. just breakfast and lunch.

dinner is no prob though since there are a lot of nearby restos that serve them.

Would recommend Asia Divers (http://www.asiadivers.com). Nice resort in El Galleon, damned good instructors and guides and they also have use of the pier so you don't have to wade through the poop at the edge of Sabang beach.

As regards advanced divers they tend to let you have your head and don't nurse maid you too much. In terms of photographers they get them all the time so they know how to deal with them - they have Mike Veitch and Tim Rock doing a workshop for them next year.

Been to them 5 times now so maybe I'm biased but they do get a lot of repeat custom

I second that. Asia Divers offer a huge variety of trips to various dive sites without compromising on DM:Diver ratios. And I'm just a sucker for the little nice gestures like hot towels after every dive, private pier and having your tanks filled/carried. Not to mention easy access to happy hour 2 for 1 San Miguel Lites.

orangeBloke:
- they have Mike Veitch, SIMON BUXTON, and Tim Rock doing a workshop for them next year.

Oops, there goes the neighbourhood....

Traminer:
And I'm just a sucker for the little nice gestures like hot towels after every dive, private pier and having your tanks filled/carried. Not to mention easy access to happy hour 2 for 1 San Miguel Lites.

wait till you get to Aquaventure in Anilao...:D

:blinking: i was waiting for you to say that kuya caloi!

clgsamson:
wait till you get to Aquaventure in Anilao...:D

Back
Top Bottom