dive with me..(PHILIPPINES)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suunto_diver

Reaction score
# of dives
:blinking: :blinking: anyone here interested in diving the philippine islands?..im currently based here in cebu(the queen city of the south), philippnes..my place is situated almost center of the country that is its most accessible to divesites too..few local spots which i usually take my guests with is hilutungan/nalusuan islands(mactan), apo island(dumaguete), balicasag/ panglao/pamilacan islands (bohol)..sumilon/pescador/malapascua(cebu)..just in any case u would like to continue ur padi education, im offering a very affordable price which fits your travel and budget..u may reach me thru my YM suunto_diver .. or directly send me messages in the same address..for more informations about me, u may visit my frendster.. shiokoi77@yahoo.com .."get wet or get bored with life!":wink::wink: :wink:

Welcome to ppd...
I going to Mactan Cebu coming 17 till 27

jigo:
u going to cebu bro? am going to bohol and cebu december 1-3.
Me first time is Mactan Cebu, hope have a good trip:popcorn:

Jason Ooi:
Me first time is Mactan Cebu, hope have a good trip:popcorn:

Hope you have fun in cebu jason. i dive there often but have never tried any of the wrecks. the walls in hilutungan are very deep though.

jigo:
Hope you have fun in cebu jason. i dive there often but have never tried any of the wrecks. the walls in hilutungan are very deep though.
Hilutungan in Mactan?:huh:

Hey suunto_diver,
Welcome to SB. I'll have to look you up next time I'm in town. Where in Mandaue do you live? I've got a lot of friends there. Cheers.

Enrique

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom