Anyone Dive in Mactan Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason Ooi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Anyone dive in Mactan Cebu mid month Nov, I will be in Shangri-la Scotty's dive shop on 17 till 27 Nov.:popcorn:
How the water temperature? Do you thing 5mm wetsuit is good.

5mm wetsuit is too thick for the warm waters of cebu. unless you're planning dives that will take more than an hour. 3/2mm suits are best for anywhere in the Philippines. plus a hood from december to january.

3 mm will be fine, since you still have some fat in your body. if you are diving rebreather, make sure you dive and enter Marigondon Cave (big, dive there 15 years ago when their is not much restriction, will a 8O Al tank) plenty of flashlight fish inside, I even done night dive there, at 40 m, then hang out at the ledge around 45 m, with rebreather, wait 30 min, sure u will see big thing belong. enjoy you dive.

dingho:
if you are diving rebreather, make sure you dive and enter Marigondon Cave (big, dive there 15 years ago when their is not much restriction, will a 8O Al tank) plenty of flashlight fish inside, I even done night dive there, at 40 m, then hang out at the ledge around 45 m, with rebreather, wait 30 min, sure u will see big thing belong. enjoy you dive.
Sound great Marigondon cave, I plan on this trip, need check with Paul:popcorn:

Me on holidays mood, bored in work, anyone recommend good foods in Mactan?

Marina Mall , intersection between airport road and main highway where several restaurants including Thai, Singaporean, etc. are located. 7 peso jeepney ride from Shangrila.

Armand:
Marina Mall , intersection between airport road and main highway where several restaurants including Thai, Singaporean, etc. are located. 7 peso jeepney ride from Shangrila.
How far from Shangarila, working distance:)
7 peso very cheap:popcorn:

5 kms perhaps.

Armand, do you know how far from Paradive resort to Shangarila?
How much ride by taxi?

Back
Top Bottom