Queen Anne Divers to Tubbahata

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcolman

Contributor
Reaction score
We are thinking about taking this boat in late March, 2007. Price is attractive, but not sure about facilities and general maintenance/safety.

Has anyone taken this trip? YOur comments appreciated.

Rick Colman

dove with them 10 years ago when they r using Queen Ann 1st, w/c is a super big banca, their eat all u can r potatoes in diff style, catch on d way mostly Mackenque and Barracuda by trol fishing, and I learn from the white swiss how to change O ring at 30 feet under water, and how to hook pusit in the everning, then the second them I join when they use the Moonshadow. but now I think Scuba World is the cheapest. so what Q A prices now.

TNX.

Not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but looking for good, safe diving. Worried about a small, slow wooden boat that is 100 miles offshore. If a storm comes in, the boat may be too slow to outrun it and too small to ride it out.

Any more comments and details really appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom