PG Daytrip - November 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
tentatively scheduled on the 25th, 1 dive in Bonito Island or Chicken Feathers (Lighthouse) and 2 dives in PG. Approximately P2,740 (boat, tanks and pass) 3 dives, maximum number of divers in a banca is 5, lunch is ala carte in PG and not included in the package.

I'd like another go at this guy at St. Christopher's wreck. I missed shooting the pygmies (if only I can see them clearly in the LCD:D ) in the same wreck

260622419_60a03fb0b4_o.jpg

whoa, i have a longgg holiday starting 23rd to the 27th. :wink:

this is tempting. :) :) :)

clgsamson:
I'd like another go at this guy at St. Christopher's wreck. I missed shooting the pygmies (if only I can see them clearly in the LCD:D ) in the same wreck

I remember this guy... he was sleeping in the sand at the wreck when we found him, totally camoflauged against the white sand. Must be snoring so soundly that when he finally woke up, he turned bright blue and dashed off to his favourite hiding place in Sabang. So much about friendly locals... :(

Have a good trip guys! :coffee:

Where location Bonito Island?

We'll be there.....I'll be a little busy with IDC though.....wooHoo!!

Interesting. Trying to form a group also. I'll send you pm

vaaaaaaaaaan!!!

bday dive! bday dive! bday dive! :D

@coya: that's a huge cuttlefish :thumbs-up or a tiny octopus (tee-hee)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom