Mares Frontier Vera BC (womens)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have posted this before just posting again with pics this time.

Mares Frontier Vera BC. Medium size (fits women 5'5 or smaller, 100 to 120lbs). P8,000. Very good condition.

post-61669-1163986445.jpg

post-61669-1163985754.jpg

Mike,
I tried using it once but the waist strap wouldn't close :D

Just so u don't think I'm just hijacking your thread, the picture links of the BCD aren't working.

shugar:
i can see the photos jai...

btw... they're hosted on manilatonight.com...

and here i thought you were the wholesome type jai... tsk tsk tsk tsk

Jag

hahaha.. would you believe that is where I met my Open Water instructor? there is a dive thread in there at the sports section.

aah, Jai, seems my office network was blocking the manilatonite site... hmm... mentalnote: must check out that site... :D

Axua:
hahaha.. would you believe that is where I met my Open Water instructor? there is a dive thread in there at the sports section.
well for all intents and purposes i'm glad i met my rescue instructor here on SB than there... who knows what i would have learned in reaction to the call: "DIVER DOWN!"

Jag

ooh, just checked out Manilatonight... KTV and nightclub section???? hmm... I've been spending time on the wrong forum... :rofl3: :joke:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom