1001 Nudibranchs by Neville Coleman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nudi.jpg

This is the cover of the book.
Each book is authographed by the author.

For more details, you can go to 1001 Nudibranchs by Neville Coleman

New version is paperback. Lighter to carry on dive trips.
Since I'm heading to the Philippines (Manila -> Anilao -> Manila ->Legespi ~ Unconfirmed portion of my trip) it does saves you a bit on postal / shipping charges.
Will probably arrange to meet to drop it off when I'm in Manila for the night on the 6th January after Anilao.

I-NSC:
New version is paperback. Lighter to carry on dive trips.
Since I'm heading to the Philippines (Manila -> Anilao -> Manila ->Legespi ~ Unconfirmed portion of my trip) it does saves you a bit on postal / shipping charges.
Will probably arrange to meet to drop it off when I'm in Manila for the night on the 6th January after Anilao.

Can i order one? when will u be in Manila? I will be out on a dive trip in Dauin, Dumaguete from Jan 4-Jan 8, 2007. It will be impossible for me to meet you on the 6th. However, I can meet you any day before Jan 4..

pakman:
bah, I misread that... I thought the title was 1001 nudes...

:joke:

Love your signature Pak! :D

Pinay: I'll be arriving in Manila on the 30th and heading to Anilao the same day. Staying at Aquaventure Reef Resort till the 6th. Wanna catch me on the 30th itself at the airport? Flying in on Singapore Airlines in the morning arriving at 1315hrs Manila International 1.

Back
Top Bottom