cebu pacific Php99 Fare Promo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
www.cebupacificair.com

only until tomorrow, valid for travel from Jan 4-March 31st. might come in handy if you have plans to travel the philippines during these dates. they service a lot of cities that are jump-offs for number of decent diving spots.

happy travel! :)

wife and i haven't decided on where we want to go (and when...)

am afraid we're gonna be missing out on this promo... i want to book nga for gensan (owe partridge a dive visit)

Jag

clgsamson:
thanks for the reminder, Maggie. Will be buying the tickets now for the Duma/Apo Island dive trip.

Drop by Atlantis in Dauin and look me up if you get the chance while you're in Dumaguete. We can trade dive stories or somethin'... :D

-marku

oh kuya caloi, tell me when you are going to dumaguete. i want to dive apo island too. i might be bringing my newly certified divemaster-buddy.

the promo is extended until tom! its just 2200 PHP round trip all in for all destinations from Manila to any point in Visayas and luzoN!

rhadamantus:
oh kuya caloi, tell me when you are going to dumaguete. i want to dive apo island too. i might be bringing my newly certified divemaster-buddy.

the promo is extended until tom! its just 2200 PHP round trip all in for all destinations from Manila to any point in Visayas and luzoN!
Feb 22-25

alright. il see you then! :)

Love to join you. Unfortunately I'll be in Palau with pakman & Wolverine...

awww , larry. :(

anybody considered trying the dive sites in camiguin?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom