Ben on TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
got this off ben's multiply account - he's on TV!!! he's famous!!!

http://www.kion46.com/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=5424@video.kcba.com,5423@video.kcba.com,5420@video.kcba.com,5419@video.kcba.com,5417@video.kcba.com,5412@video.kcba.com,5406@video.kcba.com,5405@video.kcba.com,5398@video.kcba.com,5392@video.kcba.com&navCatId=9&2=4

notice the news report though: anchor is pinay, reporter is chinese, local dive expert is filipino...

@ben: are there any white dudes left in the US??? :huh:

Jag

jag jag jag....

that is the beauty of N America.. being American means being from everywhere...

Vancouver for instance has the largest per capita population of Asians outside of asia.. i would guess around 40-50% of the population....

(makes for great restaurant selection)

Mike Veitch:
jag jag jag....

that is the beauty of N America.. being American means being from everywhere...

Vancouver for instance has the largest per capita population of Asians outside of asia.. i would guess around 40-50% of the population....

(makes for great restaurant selection)
ok... don't get all global on me

i fixed it already

Jag

Ben_ca:
LOL That's what I get for being slow in packing up... I swear the dry suit makes me look fat :wink:

That's because you've gotten lazy because of your new toy. No more frog kicks for you, eh? :D

(just kidding, bro :D )

Cool interview, Ben. I'll have to practice doing the kelp walk when we dive Lobos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom