Dive Operator in Coron,Busuanga (and other stuff)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
looks like im going to Coron finally!

i am booked(Seair) for coron (busuanga) from Jan 18-22 and will do some wreck diving with my dm in between island hopping. somebody recommended sea dive resort as our dive operator, are they like, good or what?

also, if granting we still have the money and time, we'd like to cross over to el nido for a few days. i cant find any information in the web regarding boat transfers. would love if somebody could pitch in an info on this.

can i see rays there? or turtles, perhaps? <no, mike, i do not have money to go to YAP>.

*wails*

http://www.ddivers.com/

I recieved this recommendation from SB. I didn't dive with them (chose another destination), but it seemed ok and might be worth checking out if you haven't decided on your op yet.

Seadive is good enough, dove with them already. Unfortunately you won't see any mantas in the coron area. Saw huge batfishes, snappers, lobster, but no sharks and rays.

Crossing from coron to el nido is far. To get to el nido you would have to fly to puerto princesa and not coron. Are you sure about el nido, maybe club paradise or something... :)

there is a Seair trip from coron to el nido but its almost as much as manila to el nido or mla to coron. i heard there is ferry (run by atienza shipping lines) crossing from coron to el nido and back but i havent run into somebody who actually tried this one.

i do not necessarily need a wreck diving specialty cert to do the wrecks along coron bay, right?

rhadamantus:
there is a Seair trip from coron to el nido but its almost as much as manila to el nido or mla to coron. i heard there is ferry (run by atienza shipping lines) crossing from coron to el nido and back but i havent run into somebody who actually tried this one.

i do not necessarily need a wreck diving specialty cert to do the wrecks along coron bay, right?
no, just don't go inside the hold of the wrecks.

www.divelink.com.ph

I reco discovery divers as well, look for Gunter, he might be able to help you as well on the transfers to el nido (gunter.bernert@tdisdi.com)

Mags, do you ever travel without your DM? :wink: starting to think you're some VIP with a personal DM that travels with you everywhere... :rofl3:

I recommend Disco divers and gunther as well but my experience with them is over 6 yrs old...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom