Tubbataha Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba World

Reaction score
To all divers out there!

Greetings from Expeditionfleet Liveaboards!

We would like to invite you to dive with us this March until June 2007 on our TUBBATAHA REEF LIVEABOARD, PHILIPPINES! We have 5 boats running this season: MV Oceanic Explorer, MY Borneo Explorer, MV Stella Maris Explorer, MV Eco Explorer and MY Apo Explorer.

TUBBATAHA REEF DESCRIPTION
In the center of the Sulu Sea lies the Tubbataha Reef National Marine Park. Declared a World Heritage site by the World Conservation Union in 1993, the park is composed of 2 coral atolls separated by an 8 km (5 mile) wide channel. These picturesque tropical atolls, known as North and South Tubbataha, host an amazing variety of reef tropicals, turtles and large pelagics. Manta and Eagle rays, white and black tip reef sharks,nurse, shovelnose, leopard and hammerhead sharks are common. Schools of jacks and snappers congregate on the wall. While sleek barracudas patrol. Terrain ranges from gentle slope to sheer walls in excess of 914 meters(3000ft)! The spectacular explosion of life and color make this an experience never to be forgotten.

Join us and see the magnificent Tubbataha Marine Park, only a once in a lifetime experience! Never to be miss!

For inquiries email us at info@expeditionfleet.com

I stayed with my wife at tubbataha 22.-27. April 2006 on APO Explorer. Staff and food was great. But:
The company promised 16 Day Dives and 3 Night Dives. In Tubbataha there were only 12 Day Dives. One dive less were at the second and third day and only 2 dives at the last day instead of 4 dives. The diveboat already left at 12, arrived back in Puerto Princesa at 11 PM and Dive Chef Nicolo could stay at home overnight.
So the number of dives were nearly minus 25% as promised.
Disappointing was also the rented equipment. My - very new - BCD lost the filled air completely and immidiatly. The BCD of my wife was nearly not fillable.
At my second nightdive, my rented torch gave no more light after a few minutes. This is dangerous by night and drift. On this dive even the torch of the divemaster lost power.
I made a reclamation to Expeditionfleet, Cruise Island Adventure in June 2006. I became a confirmation-email but never get an answer from Direktor of Sales, Mr. Jose Luis B. Barrios.
Georg form Germany

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom