Nitrox Specialty & Rescue/EFR Course Fees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
out of curiosity, how much do you think is a reasonable combined price of the courses above granting you will take them all in one dive shop? Let us say, one of them dive shops is located either in batangas or puerto galera.

also, how true is it that the cost of PADI materials will increase materially next year (or worse, dec 15?)

Hi! I'm in Atlantis- Dumaguete and their published price for the Nitrox course is US$274 while Rescue/EFR is US$610. Prices include crewpaks (manuals, tables, etc..) and PIC's.

I've no idea about how our rates compare to others'. They might be cheaper in PG.

Is that you on your avatar? Pardon the stupid question... Hope you don't mind...

-marku

nooooooooooo, ish. lol.

im planning on doing the wrecks when im in coron next year. and nitrox is recommended.

the efr+rescue was just a shot in the clouds. somebody quoted me a price if i take the three courses, il save some money. lol. i was just trying to check if the price was reasonable.

anyway, jai gave me a much nicer package price. :)

lol @jai.

if the tomatoes are rotten, i wouldn't even bother asking for the price. :)

jag, why do u guys always able to turn a streetsmart, wise philosophy into something really, really.....

i didnt know jai maintains a nice little garden in his backyard (thought it was on an agency-like basis). lol. but now that you've mention it, i did remember it was you and jon who recommended jai's tomatoes. so i assume you'd seen them first and thus would know the answer to your question.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom