Dauin/Apo Island Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pyrodiver

Contributor
Reaction score
I need to do a poll...

Trip is getting close and I still don't know which sites are best to go... I have a limited time and not sure to dive all sites.

Please list your must dive sites in Dauin and Apo Island. I like taking photos of small critters. Not much on WA, still waiting for that WA lens.... hmmmm I hope Santa gives me one for Christmas.

Thanks and waiting for your suggestions... Happy Holidays!!!

uuuuyyyy somebody's planning to blow his new year's bonanza on diving!

apo: must-do coconut point... when the current's going... no chance to take small stuff, keep the cam (if at all) ready for 'cudas, jacks and turtles... it's gonna be a wild ride

dauin: the pier... bring lots of memory because i hear it's fantastic for macro

Jag

whats a WA?

I found all kinds of pipefish, ghost pipefish, seahorses, nudis, etc at the Dauin Car wrecks

Ornate Ghostpipes, mushroom coral pipes, pink squat lobsters, & Randall's sailfin shrimpgobies in the North side of the Poblacion sanctuary.

Frogfishes, seahorses, shrimpgobies, bluespotted stingrays, a spearing mantis shrimp in the Atlantis house reef.

Robust ghost pipes, frogfishes, bluespotted stingrays, porcelain crabs in the ElDorado house reef.

Crab eye gobies in MasaplodSur.

Cleaner shrimps and nudis pretty much in all sites. Nice site for nudis is Masaplod Sur.

enjoy,
marku

P.S. All sites are in Dauin

Kapitana in dauin beach(wasn't able to dive this site but saw it on unllimited diving. sea snakes, frog fishes and a turtle were highlights of their dive.) , coconut and mamsa point in apo island. Martisan beach for the mandarin fishes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom