Dauin/Apo Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pyrodiver:
Just got back from 4 days of diving in Dauin and Apo Island. THAT PLACE ROCKS!!!!

Will post a report soon!!! I'm still overwhelmed by the things I've seen in a span of 4 days. I need to absorb it....
welcome back doy!

i was thinking you'd be part of the pyro olympics, but who needs the stress right? hahahahaha

pix pix pix!!!

Jag

PS
did you do coconut point on a current? amazing huh

welcome back pards. trip rep please :wink:

@jag: he's just in time for the pyro olympics thing. RP is gonna shoot last on the 13th i think (just for exhibition). i was there last sat and Spain kicked USA's butt, nothing compared to Australia show last year though. :D

those darn fireworks are very hard to shoot...the A95 was just inadequate. 1st time i shot a fireworks show and settings were way off. i got 20 out 370...which i can say is usable :rofl3:

@doy: who's doing the RP fireworks?

shugar:
i hope to get to watch this weekend... but i heard the crowds were enormous...

Jag

be there around 5. very hard to park & the crowd at restos are impossible pards. we had to settle for hotdogs & jamaican patties for dinner. took me 2 hrs from pasay road to moa then 30 mins 'til i was able to park. going home was a pain as well.

jonix:
be there around 5. very hard to park & the crowd at restos are impossible pards. we had to settle for hotdogs & jamaican patties for dinner. took me 2 hrs from pasay road to moa then 30 mins 'til i was able to park. going home was a pain as well.
sige... thanks for the heads-up... i'll probably skip work early on friday to watch, i can imagine the crowds won't be worth the grief during the weekends

Jag

PS
jon, check out my multiply... idea for you and dea

hijackers! :shakehead

...better post your trip report and pix already, pyro, before this thread gets overwhelmed with pyro olympics chuva...and whatever topic that WILL come up.

:D

boljakool:
hijackers! :shakehead

...better post your trip report and pix already, pyro, before this thread gets overwhelmed with pyro olympics chuva...and whatever topic that WILL come up.

:D
spoilsport!

so doy... were there fireworks in dumaguete?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom