Coron April 27-30, 2007 - who wants in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm organizing a Coron weekend trip through gordon's shop and was wondering if any of you guys would like to come along!

It's an all-in package via superferry (tourist class) with accommodations at Dive Link Resort (air-con double occupancy)

Full board meals, 4 dives, boat, guide, tanks, weights, and lots and lots and lots of fun!

PM me for details/ costs

Jag

PS
i've got a non-diver trip also for May 4-7 if you want to take the family out for some paradise fun

clgsamson:
does the resort have cardiac facilities?
there's a recomp chamber in coron... if that doesn't get you back on your feet, nothing will hehehehehehe

besides, you don't need cardiac facilities anymore... you're a new man

Jag

SEA DIVE resort have a one person recom champer, but it s functioning. now a day if u plan to dive the volcano, is their boy that will carry the tanks over the cliff to the lake (of couse with tip, how much?) the trip sound nice, how much? DIVE LINK charge for using their dive equipment? 6 years ago SEA DIVE free use of dive equipment, but not know now a day.and I love CORON!

dingho:
SEA DIVE resort have a one person recom champer, but it s functioning. now a day if u plan to dive the volcano, is their boy that will carry the tanks over the cliff to the lake (of couse with tip, how much?) the trip sound nice, how much? DIVE LINK charge for using their dive equipment? 6 years ago SEA DIVE free use of dive equipment, but not know now a day.and I love CORON!
hi ding

PM me your email, i'll send you the flyers with info :biggrin:

Jag

whoooo, if the dive equipment is free of charge, i wonder where they would make money.

the presence of a recompression chamber in a dive shop is quite scary. hehehe. but we will be staying at seadive resort, as recommended by PPD!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom