Thresher Shark spotted in PG???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
LOL... all these recent reports of not seeing thresher sharks in Malapascua...

Just read the weekly news letter from Asia Divers and a 2m thresher shark was spotted off Kilima Steps!

Not the first time Pak! I'd say we average 1 sighting every 2-3 months. Not quite Malapascua, but it certainly livens up the after dive chat.

Dear Mr Thresher Shark (and friends),

I am a big big (in terms of alcohol content) fans of you (not just your yummy shark fin or your thick long er.. thresher tail).

Have read that you have been hanging around Shark Cave at Puerto Galera. I will be deeply grateful if you and your delicious cronies will linger in the vicinity till Holy Week (ie 5 to 9 April 2007 in hu-man terms). Will be happy to treat you to a frozen fish snack and unlimited refills at Sabang Disco anytime after 11:35pm.

Faithfully yours (not to eat),
Traminer

Traminer:
Dear Mr Thresher Shark (and friends),

I am a big big (in terms of alcohol content) fans of you (not just your yummy shark fin or your thick long er.. thresher tail).

Have read that you have been hanging around Shark Cave at Puerto Galera. I will be deeply grateful if you and your delicious cronies will linger in the vicinity till Holy Week (ie 5 to 9 April 2007 in hu-man terms). Will be happy to treat you to a frozen fish snack and unlimited refills at Sabang Disco anytime after 11:35pm.

Faithfully yours (not to eat),
Traminer

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I saw a Whale Shark there last time too...

Diver Dennis:
I saw a Whale Shark there last time too...
got pics?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom