Diving Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
Could anybody stear me in the right direction on who sells 19 - 20 cu ft tanks in the Philippines. I would like to purchase a couple if I can find them.

andibk

The question requires additional info.....where will you be in the Philippines. It depends on where you need to pick them up. I have many sources for tanks all over the Philippines. More info needed.....or not.

Andibk,
Is this for argon? not many carry that size but distributor for luxfer cylinders is scubaworld (+6328953551; www.scubaworld.com.ph) look for Joniglenn. For Catalina cylinders Aquamundo (+6327593038; www.aquamundosports.com). Alternative for luxfer is asiadivers (+6328342974 www.asiadivers.com).

Aquamundo Catalina will usually be the cheapest. I think starting this year they will have the "aquamundo" brand stamped on the cylinders. All three of them have offices/distributors in Luzon and Visayas and you can arrange where you would want to get it.

Present to them your divepro credentials (if you are) you might get additional discount.

I will try that. I need all the help I can get. Us diving instructors definetly need a minimum wage increase.
The tanks I would prefer would be around 18 inches tall. On the tank they said s 19 cu ft. Din valves would be perfect.
I can probable pick them up in Manila or the final destination is Subic Bay.

andibk

andibk:
I will try that. I need all the help I can get. Us diving instructors definetly need a minimum wage increase.
The tanks I would prefer would be around 18 inches tall. On the tank they said s 19 cu ft. Din valves would be perfect.
I can probable pick them up in Manila or the final destination is Subic Bay.

andibk
get in touch with twomixdiver... he might have sources

and he'll be able to ship it to you to whereever you are too

Jag

GOt it. Contact Torben for the rebreather tanks. He has 8 liter and 16 liter bottles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom