Current Exchange Rate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Guys

I read with interest the hotel packages at Camp John Hay in Baguio and other places as 4000 Php. What is the current exchange rate Php to USD??????

So that means about $80 to $90 a night in the P-Nai. Better be a fantastic place.

Tom Smedley:
So that means about $80 to $90 a night in the P-Nai. Better be a fantastic place.
are you staying at the manor? it is a nice place. built from pine logs.

Thanks for the information. Rick Murchison and I want to do a trip in the next few years and were just trying to determine the differences in prices now from when we last were there. I was at Clark Air Base and Rick went in and out of Subic. In addition to diving we would like to go to places like Baguio or maybe even Banaue.

Mostly just dreaming on a cold winter night.

Tom Smedley:
Thanks for the information. Rick Murchison and I want to do a trip in the next few years and were just trying to determine the differences in prices now from when we last were there. I was at Clark Air Base and Rick went in and out of Subic. In addition to diving we would like to go to places like Baguio or maybe even Banaue.

Mostly just dreaming on a cold winter night.
you guys doing a tour of the old haunts?

for whatever its worth there remains a vestige of the angeles you boys must have become familiar with... if you happen upon the area, pak will want pictures

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom