any good palau packages in the philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys im thinking of going to palau on april and was wondering if there are any good dive tours from philippine operators to palau? thanks thinking of going on april

check with scubaworld for liveaboards... they own/ are part of the expedition fleet right? That would cover the Big Blue Explorer and Pacific Explorer... Larry, Tim, Tim's GF #4, and I are going on the Pacific Explorer in a couple weeks.

thanks guys, mike lemme know how it goes. it seems more economical to book here rather than get some overpriced operator in palau.

@dennis ive seen taht before but i am unsatisfied with their 2 dive a day tour package. there is one for $1040 april 13-18 but only 8 dives:(

pare try continental airlines also. Hernel got a package for 1000usd via continental dives included not sure what else.... They fly direct to palau, asian spirit goes via davao.

Mampsa:
pare try continental airlines also. Hernel got a package for 1000usd via continental dives included not sure what else.... They fly direct to palau, asian spirit goes via davao.

so airline fees not included? anyway il check it out thanks

clgsamson:
$1,000? air fare included, Spoon.

yup airfare included, might go with this one its really reasonable considering that other palau packages are a min of $1900

heres the breakdown i got

Palau dive package US1040.00
Inclusive of:

Tour package 575.00
R/t airfare plus 6 nights stay at west plaza hotel
Exclusive of:
Taxes: fuel surcharge and PFC charges

8 dives 410.00
Koror permit 15.00
Peleliu permit 20.00
Peleliu extra gas charge 20.00
Exclusive of lunch and dinner 15.00/day
Jellyfish lake 15.00/person

Mike V said that its aroun d $100 for 2 dives so i guess the pirces are consistent

Guys, SW is opening a new land based operation in palau and one of the things I feel strongly about is that SW should always have pinoy friendly prices...so... if you take asian spirit and leave on a thursday afternoon, you'll do 3 dives Friday, Sat, and 1 dive sunday plus a tour of jellyfish lake and the milky way. that's 7 dives, the tours, breakfast . Lunch during the 3 days and ac accommodations based on twin sharing in malakal West Plaza ( I've seen it, photographed it, it's better than the one by the sea. The photos of the hotel couldnt be retrieved bec the camera was gatty's japanese hybrid.

and the price AIRFARE INCLUDED is $888 yes, kung hei fat choy . (holy week 950$)

and again:
Thursday-Monday depart manila at 130 pm via asian spirit arrive monday 9 am
7 dives
jellyfish lake and milky way tour
ac hotel accom west plaza malakal
breakfast
transfers
lunch

Exclusions
$35 koror and peleliu dive permits
$20 Peleliu fuel charge
1680 phil travel tax.

MINUMUM of 6 pax to get this promo price.
email yashee at info@expeditionfleet.com
or call her at 890 6778

Service starts march 15 2007

Bow.

Oh and if you want to extend...and come home on a wed and have 6 extra dives so Thursday to wed... 13 dives $1250

Back
Top Bottom