Gen San/Davao Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sama ka gen san iris? why not this weekend. . my friend has magic sync haha.

forget bout it, can not even compete with Boracay, just deep and few to see, or may be when I was there 7 years ago only one diveshop and the DM not familiar with the dive spot, but the owner, a fat foreigner and d pinoy DM s very nice. my best memory is d Pinoy DM guide me to w/c University to hunt! well try it again and make a report! oh yes, they have d biggest seaport fish market, where u can photo the biggest Tuna in you life!!!

yes, hehe, that's one of the reasons why i wanna go to Gen san is check out the sea port. . . then drive all the way to Davao and check out the city. Diving is an option, if it's any good though.

get in touch with partridge here in SB. His from GenSan and he has a very nice clifftop place in Gen San. diving is just going down the steps to the shore..

hmm... hunting at the local university...? someone needs to investigate and report back in... :wink:

ishbaby:
hey. . . might plan to go to General Santos and Davao anytime this May, and was wondering how diving is there?
echoing jai: get in touch with paul partridge... jai said the diving is good just off the steps of the resort

i'll be there (for real this time!) end of june... so post a report ok

Jag

ishbaby:
sama ka gen san iris? why not this weekend. . my friend has magic sync haha.
we also have one :D we bought one as a gift for an aunt and won another.

...but paul partridge hasn't' checked SB in a while...

Back
Top Bottom