Any diveshops in Anilao/PG/Batangas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scorpius

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Need to buy new fins before heading waters of Philippines. I am looking Mares Plana Avanti X3 or Technisub (Aqualung) Blades HF or alike. Do you know any diveshops in Anilao, Puerto Galera or Batangas? Can I contact them somehow and ask if they have my size?

Any idea of pricerange? Is it cheaper than in Europe?

P.S. Are those fins stiff enough to stand hard currents like in Anilao/'Malapascua/Ticao Island or do you recommend some different brand?

I bought some fins for a friend on the board who lives in Yap from a dive shop in PG. They have surprisingly good prices. There is more than one dive equipment shop there and they carry a large inventory, again I was surprised, so you should not have any problems. I bought the Mares fins, I think they were $45 USD?

Prices in PG are comparable if you are a PADI PRO and can show proof. You get a discount. Good deals to be had!!

there are many shops in Puerto Galera try captngreggs.com ; atlantishotel.com ; scuba world has shops in Manilla, Puerto Galera, and other locations in the Philippines.
You'll have a great time. actiondivers.com can also help you, but they have a small retail shop compaired to the others.

jonix:
pg shops would be your best bet. they have tons of stuff there. i don't know of any dive shops operating in the anilao area.
there's one near the turnoff to anilao... another along the winding road to the anilao resorts... have no idea on their prices...

@scorpius: scuba stop has an online facility and can ship to your hotel room... link in my sig

Jag

jonix:
i've never seen that shop open. does it still operate?
never bothered to stop by...

there's a strange new one here near lasalle (arellano st.) "almighty explorers" - it's got an aquamundo standee in the front while hosting some computers for internet cafe use... weird...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom