More Dive Brands in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeremygo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know in the Philippines, we may not get as wide a choice of dive gear as you may want. Some items/brands available in Europe or the States may not be readily available here.

If you had your choice, what brands/items that is not readily available here would you like to see brought locally?

Who know, if there's enough demand for a brand/item, someone might just bring it in!!! :wink:

camera housings and accessories... ikelite, inon, etc...

and not just piecemeal like some dive shops have but a legitimate local distributor with stocks on hand and competitive pricing...

most essential gear is available with the best brands - scubapro, mares, cressi, aqualung, etc. etc. etc. - so life support or even BCs are no big deal to source...

My 2 cents

Jag

Ikelite & Inon photo gear
Salvo tech gear

a wider array of wetsuit brands and design. 80% of the diver population here have black with a touch of blue wetsuit.

more product lines of the brands which are not available here. more choices. adequate parts & service for particular brands

I was checking the website of Ikelite, and it said that Nautilus in Makati is an authorized dealer, is this not the case?

Fyi, Nautilus distributes Ikelite while Diver's Point is Inon's local dealer.

For me, two things I hope to see more brands of FINS..especially ones that carry models with pink variant... hehehe...

and UNDERWATER CAMERA ACCESSORIES...housings (selling at 0% interest),arms, trays, clamps, lenses, cables, etc...

Back
Top Bottom