tubbataha liveaboard april 4-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys my friends from cebu are organizing a tuba trip, il be going with mons. there is space for around 3 pasaways. who wants to come? the trip will be on april 4-8. this is wednesday to sunday. approximate cost for the liveboard/full meals and unlimited diving is around $850. let me know if you guys can make it

pakman:
hmm... tempting... easter holiday... which boat is it?

yup it will be during our 'holy week' holidays. vessel is cebu based souther star. why dont you and the pink cowboy think about it.

Ah Southern Star... where would it be departing from...?

tempted... could be a done deal if you say Mons is bringing some pretty friends along (partially j/k'ing :D) or will you at least allow me to caress your D2x... :eyebrow:

pakman:
Ah Southern Star... where would it be departing from...?

tempted... could be a done deal if you say Mons is bringing some pretty friends along (partially j/k'ing :D) or will you at least allow me to caress your D2x... :eyebrow:

departing from puerto princessa palawan. nah she wont be bringing any friends as most of her diving firends are male and i refuse them coming along. the boat will be filled with K divers though so i need you to tag along to be sort of a 'buffer' anyway your more than welcome to caress my d2x, im honestly getting tired of photog:D you know what that means right?

Spoon:
your more than welcome to caress my d2x, im honestly getting tired of photog:D you know what that means right?

Ha! and my lenses and cam bodies really look good inside the drybox....not saying its such a waste, at least not yet:D . I'm not excited anymore to carry a cam and shoot pix...:11: ooops sorry for the hijack, kapitan.

clgsamson:
Ha! and my lenses and cam bodies really look good inside the drybox....not saying its such a waste, at least not yet:D . I'm not excited anymore to carry a cam and shoot pix...:11: ooops sorry for the hijack, kapitan.

hijack permitted. dont have a choice do i?:D
its not that koya, my priorities have changed lets just say im saving up for something special....

clgsamson:
aha! hot soup, barongs, gowns....?! and the PPDers in one reserved table?:D so..um ..you pop the question already?

you must have telepathic powers or something:D or is it that obvious?

have you thought of monster trucks as a new hobby? :D

Spoon, this Tuba trip might be tempting... When do you fly from Manila to PP and back to Manila? We have Apr 5-9 off here in HK.

Back
Top Bottom