A PPD "website"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
considering we still don't have a "legit" website, and that a lot of the PPD members have multiply accounts anyway, I've opened up (and invited a number of you) a multiply group for the PPD

THEPPD.MULTIPLY.COM

You can already start viewing stuff on it, and if you have a multiply account (it's free www.multiply.com) then you can also upload stuff like photos, links, trip reports and all that stuff

As time goes by I'll try to make a better design for the interface.

For the moment though: can I get permission from you guys to cross-post your trip reports? Even the older ones

thanks!

Jag

ah thanks for this jag. i will put a link in my blog's sidebar for this.

no multiply, maggie? :)

i dont have decent pictures to put there. i lost lots of pictures when i cant find the disks where i stored them. :(

and theres too many information section on a multiply webpage, it gives me headaches! :)

rhadamantus:
ah thanks for this jag. i will put a link in my blog's sidebar for this.

Jag - now what do we do...? sit there and look at those pics and put silly comments underneath them? :wink:

hahahahhahahahha, pak, u can put silly comments on my blog.

pak, ure like the funniest korean i EVER met (figuratively speaking). and i haven't met a lot.

edit: i didnt mean to make it sound like im bribing you. but what the hell-----

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom