Diving in Davao ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jazzhong

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi there

I'm going to go to Davoa for scuba diving in this April with my friends
(We are all Scuba Instructors)

According to this forum, I think 3 dive centers in Davoa.

Is that right ? ( wind&wave, davao scuba dive center, carabao - I can't find website)

We have many experiences of Philippine diving sites except Davao.

In this time we decided to go to Davao for seaching & looking about diving

environment as a Familiarization Tour.

I'm familiar to go 'all-in-one' style diving resort. It means the resort have own hotel or

inn or cottage etc., restaurant and dive center. every diving centers in Davao

have only dive center.

then we have to reserve hotel or inn. Marco polo and other same grade hotels are

very good to relax. we also knew it. but it's expensive. so we want to find another

hotel clean and air-conditioned the price is about $30 (1 day/based on 2 person).

Could you recommend proper hotels ? (name, phone number, or website address)

and I also want to know operating system of diving in Davao.

for example, 1. pick up a customer from hotel to dive certer for free

2. move to pier by car etc......

Thank you so much.

i think the local tower inn has reasonable rates. dont have their contact info though. am sure there area a lot of budget places but most will not have websites. i suggest you ask the dive shops for their recommendations or just book for a couple of days and look for alternative hotels when you get there.
you may also want to check a local travel agent: alliedtravel2004@yahoo.com.

if the dive shops wont give you a free lift, taking a taxi will not be a problem. hotels to the pier is just a short distance and cab fare will amount to just about US$1.

Yesterday I returned back to Seoul, Korea. Last week I was in Philippine, Cebu, Bohol, Dumagete, Moalboal.
so I can't write reply. If you have any other information, tell me using this website.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom