What about Sipalay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chromi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, diving friends

I am thinking about the convenience of visiting Sipalay (Negros) in August, and I was jus wondering how is the quality of their diving sites and reefs compared to another places like Apo Island, Balicasag, Malapascua......

Thanks in advance

chromi

diving is not so great but a great place to relax and be alone with sun, sea and sand. Boracay 15 years ago looked and felt like this place (except for the sand of course). For diving better to go to Balicasag or Apo.

I did some dives in Sipalay, but did not feel that is was worth the long trip for diving.
Artisitc was not a great shop, not much rental gear and inexperienced guide.
Easy Diving is more expensive, but has really beautiful cottages and far more gear.
I booked the safari to Cagayan with them, but I do not plan to stay there for diving.
But the beaches are nice, and there are wrecks.
Yours,
Liberty

Thanks you all. Really helped me to my travel itinerary.
I am thinking about staying more days then in Dauin/Apo Island instead of the trip to Sipalay.

But any other diving experiences are welcome.....

chromi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom