Leaving tomorrow morning for the PI's!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeff99

Registered
Reaction score
A lovely little village in Wiltshire, England
# of dives
50 - 99
Flying out to the Philippines tomorrow morning for just over three weeks! :D Yipeeeee!" :D Spending two weeks at Sogod Bay Scuba Resort and then a week at The Flowergardens at Alona Beach. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and provided valuable info. If any of the PPD are where I am in the next few weeks then feel free to let me buy you a beer! :D

Jeff ( & Susi, my GF)

jeff99:
Flying out to the Philippines tomorrow morning for just over three weeks! :D Yipeeeee!" :D Spending two weeks at Sogod Bay Scuba Resort and then a week at The Flowergardens at Alona Beach. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and provided valuable info. If any of the PPD are where I am in the next few weeks then feel free to let me buy you a beer! :D

Jeff ( & Susi, my GF)
Sweet.. Have fun and make sure you post some pics...

I was in the PI last March, great weather then, and world class diving, have fun!
Good luck hooking up with the PPD, they are a great bunch of people.

jeff99:

Jeff ( & Susi, my GF)

Don't tell them you're buying the beer... they'll be waiting for you at the airport waiting to cash in :D

Back
Top Bottom