SDI deep diving speciality info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reggiehg

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

Would anyone know the requirements and inclusions of SDI's deep diving speciality? I tried contacting SDI/TDI at worldhq@tdisdi.com (from tdisdi.com) but I haven't gotten a response from them for more than a week already. I also tried posting at Scuba Diving Central > Basic Scuba Discussions, with limited success.

Or a working SDI/TDI email would help too ;-)

Regards,

Reggie

Hi Reggie,

gunter.bernert@tdisdi.com is the Philippines rep for sdi/tdi. He's is travelling at the moment but is normally pretty good at replying when you email. I will tell him to watch out for an email from you. He can put you in touch with sdi instructors in the Philippines.

Let me have your email and I will mail you the standards for deep spec. - They would take up a bit too much space to bother posting the whole lot here.

Cheers,

Matt.

reggiehg:
Hi,

Would anyone know the requirements and inclusions of SDI's deep diving speciality? I tried contacting SDI/TDI at worldhq@tdisdi.com (from tdisdi.com) but I haven't gotten a response from them for more than a week already. I also tried posting at Scuba Diving Central > Basic Scuba Discussions, with limited success.

Or a working SDI/TDI email would help too ;-)

Regards,

Reggie

Prerequisites: Openwater diver
Training Depth: 60 to 130 feet
Training Dives: Two (2)
Textbook: TDI Deeper Diving with Dive Computers

Contact Sabang Inn (Gunter Feis) in PG at www.sabang-inn.com
They are SDI/TDI instructors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom