Camiguin Sunken Cemetery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Palma

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello there!

I just searched Google and couldn't find any really good pics of this site. Does anyone have a link to some good shots from the cemetery? Anything interesting here?

Thanks.

will be there this weekend. will try to take some pics if we have time to dive there. and if my new cam will cooperate.

Thanks Jigo!

Been really curious about this place. I don't think you'll really have problems with it flooding. I hear most of it is under 20 feet deep only.

there's really nothing to see underwater, no more headstones etc, only thing left is a big cement cross under 7ft of water, doesn't really resemble a cemetery anymore... to tell you the truth, i got suckered into going... there are other more intreresting sites to visit in camiguin

here's a surface pic, don't mind the good looking guy in it ;^D

camihx6.jpg

so what happened to the tombstones bing? i thought they would have lots of coral growth by now.

hi james, tombstones just aren't there anymore, local boatmen say they just deteriorated thru time, all that's left are rocks and indistinguishable ruble, there are so so sporadic coral growths... 15 or 16 years ago i swear i remember seeing remnants of the cemetery

bing, pre, o eto totoo na... i'll be in davao next week... the whole week (might even miss the zee birthday dinner... shet)

i'm gonna be there for work so evenings (had better) be free... and i'll be there with one of the most woundup people from work... so i'd love to get boozed

Jag

hmmm... ok, 1 week of boozing? i'll do my best haha ;^D too bad you're going to miss the Kadayawan Festival.

what time you getting in on the 20th? we're diving that day, mushroom and punk rock, would love to have you onboard, that is if you can "disappear" for a few hours from work :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom