Private van from Manila to Batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kelvin@sea

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am going to Anilao in Feb. A group of 6 with 4 divers. The resort quotes me a price for USD50 per head from Manila to Anilao one way :( . But the usual price I book thu the dive shops in Puerto Galera is P2500 per van. I am looking for a private transportation. Anyone could help?

Hi,

I am going to Anilao in Feb. A group of 6 with 4 divers. The resort quotes me a price for USD50 per head from Manila to Anilao one way :( . But the usual price I book thu the dive shops in Puerto Galera is P2500 per van. I am looking for a private transportation. Anyone could help?
i've used Balai's private van transfer... think it was 3500 roundtrip... don't remember it was a couple years ago...

their number: (632) 240 2927

look for Jasmin or Olen... better call now though, the whole country's going on holiday in 30 minutes!

Jag

PS
you can tell them i sent you... don't know what that's worth though ahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom