Do I need to book a flight in advance from manila to puerto princessa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jefffalcone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm flying into Manila on marh 14 and I need to be in Puerto by the 16th. Do I need to book a flight in advance, or can I just purchase a ticket when I get there? The reason I ask is that it seems to be impossible to book from the U.S. without using an agent. The agents seem to be charging double the advertised airfares.

Thanks,
Jeff

I'm flying into Manila on marh 14 and I need to be in Puerto by the 16th. Do I need to book a flight in advance, or can I just purchase a ticket when I get there? The reason I ask is that it seems to be impossible to book from the U.S. without using an agent. The agents seem to be charging double the advertised airfares.

Thanks,
Jeff

Call Cebu Pacific directly, they won't take Mastercard or Visa by internet. I have been told they will accept it if you call them.

That's something new. It's usually the States not accepting payment from Asia...

I guess it must be payback.

Then again it might have something to do with recent economic trends. Can't trust U.S. banks anymore.:D

I guess it must be payback.

Then again it might have something to do with recent economic trends. Can't trust U.S. banks anymore.:D
hahahahahaha!

btw jeff... spent a good hour in the gym with a guy from boston... said he came here to run away from the weather...

looking forward to palm trees and a tan? looks like you're in for the time of your life

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom