Palawan advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

malapascua

Registered
Reaction score
So, here I am two years later with another golden opportunity to visit the Philippines. This time, we are carving out time to get to Palawan.

This is kind of a family reunion, so I've got a group of 20-22 people. Of those, only around 6 are divers. The rest will want to go on adventures, kayaking, hiking, snorkeling, etc.

I would like some recommendations on a good place to stay that isn't too expensive, yet has good facilities for divers as well as people who want to do more conventional activities. A beach would be nice. Because we have so many people, another thought would be to rent a couple of large houses near a resort with facilities. We took this approach once in Boracay and it worked out very well.

This time, we are going to try our hand at some underwater HD video! Can't wait to get out there!

--Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom