alona beach bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lone diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
just returned from a trip to alona beach and learned a lot about the area dive shops and accomadation if any one wants details just drop me a line I liked it so much I will be back there 3 weeks if any one can suggest any good dive sites that would be good
cheers lone diver:wink:

bohol_dive_sites.jpg

My near-shore favorites, especially if you have a camera, are Arco Pt. (#1) and BBC (#2)

Any ideas for good family accommodation on Alona Beach? Going there in October.

map.jpg

The above is a map of the immediate area of Alona Beach. The key to the numbers are on my website along with a printable version for downloading.

I don't like to make accommodation referrals as people's expectations and requirements vary and because I personally have not stayed at them. You can check out some of these places on the internet.

If it's important to you be sure to inquire about the availability of TV, A/C, hot water shower, WiFi access (free or fee) and a swimming pool.

TAKE NOTE that most establishments on Ester A. Lim Drive do not have beach access (except 8, 9 and 10 and resort 10 is closed). If you stay at a place on that road you have to walk to the Provincial Rd. then down the main road to the beach UNLESS the resort has a shuttle or has made an arrangement with 8 or 9 to allow you to use their access. The latter usually requires you to pay or eat at their restaurant or pay to use their pool. Access is not FREE.

Property owners are quite protective of their property and most have private security guards to prevent you from entering if you are not a guest.

Hope this helps a little.

Wow! How was it? U can write a trip report & post pics here. :)

hi evie
the diving was great but i dont have any pics i will give a report a little later, how did tou go taking the banca back to pg?

hi khasell
i stayed at the issis resort and then i moved to lost horizon resort the issis cost 2000 to 2750 a night and the lost horizon was about the same both were very nice

hi evie
the diving was great but i dont have any pics i will give a report a little later, how did tou go taking the banca back to pg?

It didnt push-through. The banca is still in Mindanao. :(
So we just went PG & I took my AOW course. :)
Will do the trip when its all ready & really brought to Bohol.

Back
Top Bottom