Best to Spot Macro Critters at Sabang, Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

searider

Registered
Reaction score
Small La laguna,Sabang beach,Puerto Galera,Philipp
# of dives
SEA RIDER Dive Center, "The Back Packer's Choice" located at Small La Laguna, Sabang Beach Puerto Galera, Philippines has the most affordable dive rate and Padi courses rate in the island(Guaranteed). We dive at least one hour for fun diver and 80 minutes for Photographers (Air permitted.) We love to spot Macro Critters and we have EXCELLENT macro spotter /dive guide, all are very familiar with the dive sites. We discovered MACRO Heaven Dive site (exclusively for Sea Rider guest only.) We don't mix Fun diver and U/W Photographer .Our ratio is 5 divers to 1 dive guide (Instructor or Dive Master)

Sea Rider Dive Center
Small Lalaguna,Sabang beach,Puerto Galera,Phils
Cell phone Nos. +63 9215885994 / +63 9064545602
back packer's choice
E-mail Add: mark@seariderdivecenter.com

i can vouch for Mark's spotting skills. last time i was there, he spotted a lot of really cool critters for us including my first pipehorse and some rare nudies (some the size of a grain of rice).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom