Puerto Galera UW clean up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickthediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Thanks to the 75 divers that turned up for the clean up in Sabang. The dive site was surprisingly clean and we mostly retrieved fishing line [used for fixing banca boat], oily rags and bottles.

34079_10150205042140624_835525623_13502109_2927118_n.jpg

The following shops sent staff, boats and divers to help with the clean up

Frontier Scuba, Coco Beach Divers, La Laguna Dive Center, Tech Asia, Asia Divers, South Sea Divers, Atlantis Dive Resort, Big Apple, Natural Born Divers, Capt'n Gregg's, Dive VIP, Octopus Divers and Paradise Divers

Thanks to everyone and look forward to seeing even more divers on the International Coastal Clean Up day on September the 25th

CDR RICK KIRKHAM PCGA
Commander
505th Squadron Philippine Coast Guard Auxiliary

on facebook: Philippine Coast Guard Auxiliary, 505th Squadron

PCGAlogoopt.jpg

Last edited:
Where the hell are the Korean?
The list SHOULD be in alphabetical order.
No offense to Frontier Scuba.

BTW Rick, with your in-depth knowledge of PG. Is there such a thing of Immigration Office in PG?

Last edited:
Hi. Yes, Koreans were there from Paradise divers. I put the dive centers in the order of those that supplied the most divers.

There is an immigration office in PG, the officer also hangs out several evenings each week at Hemingway's Restaurant where he answers questions and also picks up passports to process visas etc

more interesting might be those that did not participate??

Well they'd be the ones not listed... anyway let's not turn a positive thread into a negative one

Good to see my friends Chris, Bhon & John from CGs in the pic :) Sorry I couldn't be there myself

Rick do you have a larger version of the photo available? If so please PM me

i hope more invites like these would be posted here in esbee :D

i thought the K's were busy stomping and etching on the corals while you were busy picking up litter hahahaha

Jag

PS
btw, thanks to all who pitched in to help out!

***the memory of tourists guides and drivers swarming over her flashes in mind***
i look korean... no... :amazed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom