FS: Dive Rite Rec Wing + Deluxe Harness QR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquapro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale:

Dive Rite Rec Wing, Stainless Steel Backplate, Deluxe Harness QR, Zipper Pocket

Bnew Condition
Sold as set
Asking price 25k neg

DRwing2.jpg

DRwing1.jpg

DRdeluxeharness.jpg

DRpocket.jpg

hello. i just got a transpac and travel wing from moyzee. he mentioned to check also the gear you are selling. i dont know much about diverite but this looks more technical.

i have little idea about the technicalities of backplate and wing diving. so i guess transpac is an intro to that.

but nice gear . i will try to mention this also..

Hello,

The dive rite backplate with rec wing is with me right now. Our friend who used to own it left for work duties abroad. Aquapro and our dive buddy deemed it best to leave it with me since my biz is located in a mall, easier for divers to view (Alabang Area) or ship in case anyone is interested.

It's practically new and only used twice during pool sessions. The stainless steel backplate, Rec Wing(50 lbs lift), Deluxe harness with Quick Release,Utility pocket, Crotch strap and 2 tank bands are all made by Dive-rite. The only non-dive rite item in this set-up is the Single tank adaptor.

Just give me a call or shoot me a txt message at 0917-517-77-07 in case you're interested.

Thanks.

Below are the pics for reference.

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom