Construction Work at Secret Bay Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karl_H

Contributor
Reaction score
I managed to get my first trip for a few months to secret bay this weekend but ended up pretty disappointed :(

It seems there is quite a bit of constriction going on a the beach front and judging by the loud thumping sounds every few seconds it seems like there is also some heavy piling going on nearby.....

In just over two hours there I didn't really see anything of note, I didn't have a guide but I'm normally a pretty good spotter myself.....

Hopefully it was just a bad day, but putting the both the construction and the lack of critters together I was a little worried this site may have some problems :(

Has anyone been there recently and found the same?

Last edited:
Just guessing but maybe thats the start of exploration drilling or whatever for the thermal power plant . Imade a posting over this a few months ago.

and if correct, yes I agree Secret Bay critters will be greatly effected by cooling water as temp of water will greatly increase

Back
Top Bottom