Manta's secret life revealed in BBC Earth News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the link!

I noticed that Andrea Marshall is going to be at the next UK dive show in Birmingham at the end of October. I'll put her session on my list of things to see/do.

nice!

great site to look around as well

Thanks for the link!

I noticed that Andrea Marshall is going to be at the next UK dive show in Birmingham at the end of October. I'll put her session on my list of things to see/do.

thanks for links

Thanks Sonar, Eau_Girl and pughio83! Glad to hear you like it. I have not seen one on any of my dives in the Phils, actually. One in Apo Reef but not a manta. The one with a pointed nose and spotted back. So, this just blew my mind.

Good times and good dives everybody. =)

Regards,
Gi

I've only seen giant mantas at panagatan in p'pines, as well as eagle rays (of which u r refering to i think) and mobula rays.

I've only seen giant mantas at panagatan in p'pines, as well as eagle rays (of which u r refering to i think) and mobula rays.

Right! That's it! Eagle ray. :eyebrow: Thanks!

Regards,
Gi :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom