Custom Made Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarahdee

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure if this should be in the Philippines forum or the Equipment forum but as I'm looking for Philippine specific answers I'll try here first :)

Does anyone know of a place that does custom wetsuits in the Philippines? I'm based in Bohol so anywhere accessible from Cebu is best or further afield if they take web orders and deliver.

The wetsuit is for me (I'm a funny shape) but also I want to get logo rashguards and slapstraps for the shop.

Sarah / Matt,

There's Adin in Manila who can make most custom suits - I've just had a custom two piece Farmer John and Jacket made and couldn't be happier - His contact number is +63 919 255 3444.

Prices are more than off the shelf suits but seems well worth it as the materials and workmanship on his suits are excellent.

Obviously this isn't too close by, but I'm sure he could send a copy of the measurements required then LBC the suit over too you or something similar.

Hope that helps,

Karl

You may want to try a wetsuit made entirely from hyperstretch material aka CR Neoprene. These are way more stretchable (150% stretch) as compared to locally available SBR Neoprene (50% stretch) quality.
Options are AKONA Quantum Wetsuit or Scubapro Everflex among others.

Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom