For Sale: Halcyon Integrated Weight Pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edzville

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my Halcyon Integrated Weight Pockets (inlcudes related attachments) that came with my Halcyon Infinity BC when i bought it a month ago. It has been used only for a total of 12 dives; it is still in its pristine condition and well taken cared of. Looks, feels and smells like new. =)
I can show you the receipt when I bought the BC system and my logbook to prove that it hasn't been used for more than 12 dives.

For details, check out this link:
Integrated Weight Pockets - $130.00 : DIR Dive Shop, Offering Halcyon Dive Systems in Asia

Reason for Selling:
I went to Malapascua Island and dove with Evolution Dive Center <www.evolution.com.ph>. I saw that their dive guides doesn't use weights and i got curious, so i tried diving without weights and discovered that I can also dive without any weights. I evolved! =) Yay! Therefore i don't need these weight pockets anymore! =)

The weight pockets are very nice though, especially for those who need weights (of course) and those who are using a harness BC system.

I'm selling it to the highest bidder by: Dec. 12th. Bidding starts at Php5,000.00 because a friend is now willing to purchase it at that price, however, i think disposing of it through bidding is better. If this doesn't get sold by Dec. 12th, i'm going to sell it to my friend at 5K instead. Please bid through this thread so that folks will see your bid and if they want top your bid. =)

Bidding starts at Php5,000.00
Deadline to bid is on Dec 12th, 2010.

Thanks to you all! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom