Moalboal or Cabilao? Both?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shiri

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
My Husband & I are comming back to PI for 24 days. We've been there in 2006 and dived in Malapasqua, Alona beach, Dawin & Apo Is.
This time we'll be with our 2.5 years old boy, so probably won't be able to dive as much as we would like... probably split the dives between us both.
This time we'll certainly go back to Dawin & Apo for about 10 days. We had great time there and amazing dives.
Now, the question is - we have 14 days, excluding Dawin, to spent somewhere else, and we wonder if to spend our 24 days in PI between Dawin and Moalboal or Cabilao, and which to choose?
How much time do you think is needed to dive in Moalboal/Cabilao? don't forget there are the transfer days, which we probably won't dive in those days.
And of course, we want it to be a nice and pleasant place to stay with the kid.
So, Moalboal or Cabilao???
Thanks in advance!

I would recommend splitting your time between the two and really think you can see adequately see the best of both Cabilao and Moalboal in 6 days each. You can contact me via PM for more info on Moalboal and the Resort that I am affiliated with. As you are probablly aware you can hire a nanny(ya-ya) very cheaply so you can both dive together and be comfortable that someone is taking care of your son. You can view the resorts web page and general information at Diving Moalboal Cebu: well-known dive spot . While on Cabilao I have stayed at Polaris dive resort, which was nice enough but sea-explorers also has a decent place on Cabilao...

Finally, I assume your flying in and out of Cebu...

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Roger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom