Cebu and Palawan - Jan 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

osouk

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all!

My girlfriend and I will be in Cebu in a couple of weeks. We are looking for anyone to split travel costs from Moalboal to Cebu on Jan 20th at around 6am for a 10am flight.

Also, if anyone so happens to be traveling from Sabang to EL Nido on Palawan on Jan 21st, then we have chartered a boat and are also looking for fellow passengers. We are new to diving and really looking forward to this!

Send me a message if you're interested in joining us

Cheers!

Hi Osouk!

Such a pity!! I am going to Moal Boal on Feb 18th - 22nd. My transfer is arranged by an agent, cost me around 45 Singapore dollars from cebu to moal boal.

My whole package includes 5 days 4 nights stay at a hotel nearest to my dive centre, chose this dive centre call Blueabyss because the website looks amazing and so are the diving videos!!
Transfer also arrange by agent, with 11 dives, accomodation. Cost me 480 Singapore dollars, consider it a good deal after comparing fr the website itself.

Where are you diving and with which dive centre?? Do update on your dive trip, so I can look forward to my trip there in Febuary!!

I am also looking for dive mates to go at the same dates, anyone interested PM me! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom