Tubbataha: 10 Best Dive Sites in Asia - CNN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone finally got Okinawa on their list of best sites in Asia.

Actually, I was surprised to see Okinawa on the list. It made me curious as to what Okinawa diving has to offer. I have never seen Okinawa on any list of top dive destinations in Asia even in Scuba Diving magazine. I should add Okinawa on my list of must-dives.

Someone finally got Okinawa on their list of best sites in Asia.

Really?? How is it then that Maldives is recognised as the smallest Asian country in terms of landmass and population? It is located in the region called South Asia - South West of India and Sri Lanka in the Lakshadweep sea in the North Indian Ocean.

yeah, you seem right. I thought it was part of Africa but looking at the map that seems strange

my bad :)

I dove a few days in Okinawa. LOVED IT. Amazing soft corals. Depending on where you go they have just about everything there is in the south pacific... things are just somewhat spread out along the island chains. Would love to spend a few months there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom